Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Raffle Time: Canvas on Demand


Many of you have been to our home and have seen the large canvas portraits of Megan and Emily above our TV. I love those canvases and get so many compliments on them.

I was recently on Canvas on Demand's website and found that they donate $100 gift cards to worthy organizations to assist with their fundraising. I figured we were a worthy organization in need of fundraising, so I applied, and we have been selected to receive a $100 Canvas on Demand gift card to raffle off to you!

Here's how it works. Post a comment below to tell me how many entries you are purchasing, then process your donation through the PayPal link on the side bar. I will contact the winner using your PayPal e-mail address and I can mail the gift card out to you. You can live anywhere in the US and enter this raffle!

Entry denominations:
  • 1 entry for $5
  • 3 entries for $10
  • 8 entries for $20 (or each multiple of $20)

You can preview what Canvas on Demand has to offer on their website http://www.canvasondemand.com/. The gift card can be used how ever you wish. You can get a canvas up to 20"x20" for free, or use it toward a larger print or a collection.

The drawing will be on July 1st. Please share this with all your friends!

And, of course, if you don't have a recent family portrait worthy of printing on a large canvas, I'd be more than happy to help you with that as well. http://www.simplesmiles.net/ or Simple Smiles on Facebook

Thanks for supporting us as we continue to wait for our court date and prepare for our trips to meet Allison and then bring her home.

8 comments:

  1. 8 entries for me, I really need to make canvas' of some of my mediterranean pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi Brown is in for 8 entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 entries- what a great way to fundraise! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do eight entries--but was wondering if I could just give you the money at swim lessons?

    Plus...I want to order a necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne Dunshie is in for 8 entries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burdge's are in for another 3 entries!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...