Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Sister


When we get our referral, we plan to change our baby's Ethiopian name to her middle name and then we will chose an American first name. But, that has caused us to hold off on choosing a name for our baby because we want to make sure it sounds good with her Ethiopian name. So in the meantime we've just been referring to her as our baby sister, especially with Megan and Emily. Emily, especially, refers to her as "baby sister" as if that is her name.

While I was Christmas shopping this week, I strayed into the baby section and found this shirt. I already plan to decorate her nursery in pink and brown, and sorting through clothes last week, plus submitting the dossier made things seem so close! Plus, it's Gymboree and it was a great sale price. :) And, actually, they didn't have it in the size I wanted, so I went home and couldn't stop thinking about it. When I checked the website, they had free shipping. So, the shirt is on it's way to wait to be worn by our baby sister.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog and journey your family is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! It's nice to have something tangible until she gets here. We are praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...