I am excited to announce that Tony and I finished making the first batch of our sponsor Thank You gifts (plus we made extras since we are living in faith). We will be sending out one necklace per family that financially supports our adoption with $50 or more. We are so thankful for the support we have already gotten, yet we still have a long way to go.
Megan, Emily, and I have already been sporting our Ethiopia necklaces for a few weeks and I love that it is a constant reminder to be praying for our baby and a great conversation starter to tell others about our journey.
So thank you to those of you who have already donated. We'll be getting your necklace to you in the next few days.
Sara they are beautiful. Have you considered selling them on etsy.com for the minimum $50 to help with fundraising efforts?
ReplyDeleteThose are great sponsor gifts!
ReplyDelete