Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Doctor Visit - Check

Yesterday was a long day in our adoption world. Tony and I both need a signed form from a doctor stating that we are healthy enough to adopt and raise a child. I was very excited to get in to see my good friend and OB/GYN Shelly Messer. She saw me through the births of both girls and I was sentimental and wanted her to have a part in bringing this baby into our family. Well, my blood pressure wasn't cooperating, and I got a higher reading than anyone wanted. I was even told to rest and relax, that only caused my pressure to go up. I left the office to have lunch (I had only had coffee, and lots of it, for breakfast), and come back for a recheck and it still wasn't great. I've never had a blood pressure issue before and was frustrated about why now when we are sending this off. It also didn't help that I was watching the clock and worrying that I wasn't going to make it in time to pick Megan up from school. Eventually we got through the appointment, the forms, the notary, and I arrived just in time to pick up Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...