Tuesday, November 3, 2009

thankful




I have gotten such a great response from the necklaces that I'm making as thank you gifts to our financial sponsors, that I am branching out and starting a line of pendants to sell to raise money for our adoption. This first pendant of the series celebrates Thanksgiving and thankfulness (but it is truly appropriate year round). The pendant is glass and the background is a cream with thin blue and brown stripes and it comes with an 18" black necklace made up of an organza ribbon and 4 thinner cords.

We truly have so much to be thankful for and this pendant is a great reminder for you or a friend or family member. It will come mailed to you in a silver gift bag. Let me know if it is a gift, and I can enclose a gift card as well and send it directly to the recipient. When you contact me to order, I will send you an invoice through PayPal, and then quickly ship the necklace.

Contact me to order at SaraWeber@cox.net

All proceeds go toward adopting our daughter from Ethiopia! Thank you!

$20, includes free shipping

Colossians 3:15-17 (New International Version)
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...