Sunday, November 29, 2009

Custom Necklace


Here is an example of a custom necklace that I made for a friend, listing her daughters' names. If you want a similar necklace or have another idea of something you would like for yourself or for a gift, contact me and I can create it for you! Custom necklaces are $30, including the pendant, necklace, and shipping.

Thank you so much for your support! All proceeds from the necklaces go toward paying for our adoption.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! How many names can you get on one pendant? I know one I am going to order, but I will do it over the phone, or send you a personal email. So many people read this wonderful blog, I wouldn't want to give away my surprise! Loving Blessings to you all!
    Grama Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glass tile is about 7/8 inch square, and I can fit as many names as I can print on the background. They may be tiny, but they will be on there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...