Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 months and waiting

Today marks 10 months since we started our journey, and I think this month has been the longest and hardest on me. When we got our referral, we expected our court date to not be far behind. But it has been. We are now over a month without any news. Yet each moment I am acutely aware that I am missing the first year of Allison's life. That precious, special, first year. In my head I know that it will happen just as it's supposed to, but my heart constantly aches to bring her home.

Honestly, this last month has really taken a toll on me and I know we still have a long road ahead before she is home. So please continue to pray for her and for us.

But, while we wait, we have continued to prepare so we are ready when the time comes. Here are a few pictures of some vinyl wall decorations that we added a few weeks ago (I had posted the pictures on Facebook, but not on our blog).



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! HOW PRECIOUS... may have to use that one myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...