Thursday, October 7, 2010
Loving Ethiopia: Day 37
The grand finale!
I did it! I set out to post 23 pictures of Ethiopia (that ended up being 37 due to our Embassy woes), so that you, and eventually Allison, can know what a beautiful country it is. Ethiopia has become so dear to my heart, and in a matter of hours, I will be back on a plane headed there to bring our sweet girl to our family and her second (and forever) home.
And yes, the landscape of Ethiopia is beautiful, but what makes it such a wonderful country is it's people. So just like the grand finale at the end of the fireworks on the 4th of July, I couldn't choose just one more picture. So here are four examples of the beauty and joy in the people of Ethiopia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment