I feel like I'm living a dream. I woke up a few times last night in our hotel, and thought I was dreaming. I've wanted to be back in Ethiopia so much for the past 10 weeks, and especially the last two.
We are so blessed to be here with good friends, and while the orphanage was closed today, Sunday, we still had a great day sightseeing outside of the city of Addis with a van full of our friends.
Thank you to everyone who gave us pens. We had a wonderful time giving them to the children at every place we stopped. I'll have pictures when we get home (we have an internet cafe near our hotel, but the connection speed is slow).
Tomorrow morning we get a visit with Allison, and I can't wait to hold and kiss her. It was amazing to unpack all of her things in our hotel room last night when we arrived, and her crib is all ready in our room for her.
PS-Megan and Emily,
Mommy and Daddy love you so much, and we miss you and can't wait until Sunday when we will finally be the Weber 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment