Monday, October 4, 2010

What Love Looks Like


This is what love looks like. My sweet friends, Heidi and Melissa, are part of a freezer meal exchange, and this month each of those lovely women made an extra meal to share with us! What a wonderful gift, and we are so thankful to have the task of dinners eased for a bit while we transition Allison home.

Also, my wonderful friend, Michelle, is setting up for meals to be brought to us (and also for gift cards to take out on Tony's way home from work) for the first few weeks once we are home.

I am not one of those moms who has a hot, homemade dinner on the table right at 5:00 (though I really wish I was). I am the mom that looks at the fridge at 4:30 and tries to decide what I can make with what we have, so these meals are a huge blessing to us.

PS - If you would like to be added to the schedule for meals for our family, let me know, and I can send you the Food Tidings link. We would be so grateful, and you'd probably get to meet Allison (shameless bribe -- I know). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...