Saturday, February 20, 2010

Garage Saling


Last night Tony and I had a postponed Valentine's date night, and Megan and Emily spent the night at my parents. This morning when we woke up, we decided to check out some garage sales, specifically because I had seen on facebook that a friend of mine, with two little girls, was having a garage sale this morning. We were incredibly successful. We hit one house with a bunch of cute girls clothes, and then we made it over to Cheryl's. She also had a ton of great clothes, some even still had the tags. But my favorite find was a pair of princess, light up, cowgirl boots. Too cute! And my grand total for all of these clothes (including the boots) was $5, plus I owe Cheryl a coffee and a playdate. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'll have some girl baby clothes for you when you are ready. You may just have them. Just let me know and I'll bring them to Bible Study which by the way I won't be able to be there again this week-our appointment with Melmed Center for Kenzie is that morning from 8-10-you have to take what you can get with them. This was an actually a cancellation. We originally had an appointment for April 20th-so you can see why I need to go on Wed. Wish it wasn't the same time and day as Bible Study. I really enjoyed it so much the other Wed. But I will be back. If you can remember say a prayer for our appointment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...