So now I have officially spent (wasted) my morning on the computer, but I have to say it was worth it to find this gem. This adoptive mom has a gift for writing and reflected many of my thoughts and feelings in a way that I can't. Here's a link to her blog. Please take a minute to read some of it (I guarantee it will be time well spent).
http://butwhymommy.blogspot.com/
Specifically I enjoyed (if it makes me cry, then it means that I enjoyed this, right?) these entries:
What It's Like (a description of adoptive pregnancy)
Doing the Hustle (how I really feel every time we have to come to our friends and family to ask for donations, or buy necklaces, or coffee, or purses....)
One (what I feel as I wonder who my baby is and what she is doing)
There are many more great entries about her Ethiopian adoption, but I hope that you'll take the time to read these and at the same time get a glimpse into how I'm feeling, but didn't have these words.
No comments:
Post a Comment