After being a one car family for 5 days, we got Tony's car back today. Praise to God, it was not as bad as we first thought. Our repairs were near $800, but that was 1/3 to 1/2 of what we had originally anticipated. Again, the LORD will provide! I do have to still fight off thoughts of all the other things that the $800 could have gone to, especially in a time when we are choosing to cut every non-essential expense, and we have such a long way to go to completely finance our adoption. But, the LORD will provide. I refuse to believe that He will allow money to come between us and our daughter, but He is teaching us to put our trust only in Him. Jesus said in John 14:1, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me."
On a side note, we did make the best of being a one car family for a few days. Though I am grateful to have Tony's car back, I did enjoy having him home a little later in the morning so I could drive him after dropping Megan off at school, and the girls and I picked up drinks from Sonic's Happy Hour before we picked him up yesterday afternoon, and surprised Tony with his favorite drink in the cup holder when he got in the truck.
Your heart blesses me, Girl! Praying...
ReplyDelete