Sunday, March 14, 2010
Praying for Baby Sister
I have a good friend, Korri Ray, who told me that while they were waiting for their daughter they would pray that she would dream about them, so that when they met Annagrace would already know them. We told our girls about that months ago, and occasionally it comes up in our conversations and our prayers. Just now, I was returning something to Megan's room and saw this tacked to her prayer board. On one side she drew Baby Sister with a caption that says, "Please help me dream about my new family." On the other side is Megan praying, "Please help me dream about our baby sister."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is a picture to frame for sure. That is so very sweet. I now have a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to see God's love reflected through children!
ReplyDeleteLove is an abundant reflection of the people who surrounds us. I am so blessed by you, Tony, Megan and Emily.... and our new addition to the family. Love to you all!
ReplyDelete