A few weeks ago we took the major step of moving our computer into our room to start the process of getting our baby's room ready. We also were given a crib that same week, so we had assembled it and put it in the room, but that's as far as we had gotten. Today we undertook the task of cleaning out all the stuff that had collected, and we are also moving more of our "office" into our bedroom. Through the waiting, it helps to keep moving forward, even without a set end in sight.
Here are the before and after pictures of her room. I plan to start looking again at crib bedding, and then that will send us toward painting and other decorations. It was a huge improvement. Already I have spent some time in the rocker, just thinking about when we will get to bring her home and show her room to her. It has already been a very productive morning, though we still have some piles to deal with in other parts of the house. We have so much stuff, even after purging quite a bit to both trash and our garage sale pile. I guess it's not to bad to accomplish a bit of Spring cleaning on a beautiful day like today.

I remember rocking and praying in te rocker wen waiting for Noa, and now e is ome and I am rocking and praying for our dates to go get Jeremia! It will come! you are making good progress :)
ReplyDeleteTami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com