Monday, April 12, 2010

$5 Photo Shoot Raffle


How would you like to have professional family portraits done for only $5? Here's your chance!

Starting today I am holding a raffle for a Family Photo Shoot, done by Simple Smiles (me). Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20 or 12 for $40. To buy your tickets, make your payment through the "Donate" link on the right hand side of our blog, through Pay Pal. Buy however many tickets you want, and I will fill out actual paper tickets here at home based on how many entries you've purchased. When you enter, make sure to leave a comment on this post so I'm alerted to check Pay Pal. Thanks!

All money raised through this raffle will help us with our travel costs for both trips to Ethiopia. (If you don't know our story, scroll down and read about our amazing journey to adopt our daughter.)

This is what you'll win:

Standard Portrait Package

One hour photo shoot (up to 6 people) at an outdoor location in Chandler or Gilbert (talk to me for ideas)
Complete photo editing (usually resulting in 20-30 pictures)
Photo preview on the Simple Smiles page on Facebook
CD with edited photos mailed to you within a week of your shoot
Then the pictures are yours to keep and print however you want! I don’t hold any copyright on them.

Valued at $75


Ticket sales close on Saturday, April 25th, and the drawing will be held on Sunday, April 26th.

But wait....it gets better! (Oh my goodness, I sound like an infomercial. Please forgive me!)

All entries will be counted as a credit toward a photo shoot. That means, if you buy 12 tickets ($40), and you don't win, you can still get a photo shoot done for only $35. (It's a no risk raffle entry.)

Also, become a fan of Simple Smiles on Facebook for information on how to get a free entry.

The prize winning shoot and all credits must be used by May 27th, 2010. You may gift your photo shoot to a friend if you are not able to use it yourself for any reason.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! I want to enter the raffle, but we don't use paypal. Can I give you cash when I see you next Thursday? Count me in for the $20 dollar deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I donated $20. Best of luck on your adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I just put in $20.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara! I donated $20 and posted it to my fb! This is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...