Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork!
Today we are sending out the forms to request 3 certified copies of our birth certificates for each of us! That's 12 birth certificates!
Tony also has to go and get 3 copies of our marriage license. But we are pressing on and checking off our list!
Last night Tony and I also had a good time together talking about a name for our baby. We won't officially choose a name until we get our referral. Our plan is to make her Ethiopian name her middle name, so we don't want to get set on a name until we know how they will sound together.
I am also working on a large and detailed autobiography for the agency. Please pray that the words come smoothly for me, quickly, and it says just want I want it to say and truly shows my heart for my family and our daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment