Thursday, May 13, 2010

Allison's Room



Dear Allison,
We've been working hard to get your room ready for you. You'd never believe that for the past five years it's been an office full of stuff, but so many people have worked so hard to have it ready for you! Mommy has chosen every little detail, Daddy did most of the painting, Grandma bought you your bedding, and recovered our rocker, and made the drapes. The furniture was Mommy's from when I was a little girl, and the crib was a gift from our friends. Megan and Emily even added their own touch by giving you Tad and he is already waiting for you, and they even put a picture of you in your crib--just waiting.
Soon I will be adding some wall decorations I've ordered and we will also hang pictures from our first trip to Ethiopia to meet you. It is my favorite room in our house, and I love to sit in the rocker and pray for you.
Love,
Mommy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...