Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Garage Sale and God's Provision (Part 2)



In my last post I forgot to share theses pictures and this story. This is a jar we had in our bedroom. In it we collected our spare change, we cashed donation checks, and added all my Simple Smiles money from photography and jewelry that we didn't sell through Etsy (we knew that otherwise the money would get mixed in with our daily cash and would have gotten inadvertently spent). It also held our garage sale money. Our plan was that we would break the jar the day we got our referral to be ready for our travel, and we did. We found that there was almost $3000 saved up in that jar. Another blessing to add to our list.

Now it is safely deposited, waiting for our trip. (Just in case you were thinking about breaking into our house to steal it.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just stumbled on your blog while searching for the results of some show hope grants. I LOVE your etsy store and I'm going to post it on my FB page for people tonight!!
    *Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...