As I wrote earlier, it came when I least expected it. I was planning on cleaning yesterday and Emily and I had a full morning of running errands: oil change, Target while the car was getting the oil changed, and still trying to find the right pink for the baby's room. Then Tony called and turned our world upside down.
Because we have not adopted her yet, there is very little that we can post, but if you come over we can tell you all about how perfect she is and show you pictures. We have two pictures and she looks so healthy and happy. It's truly love at first sight! She has the most beautiful big brown eyes, and she is smiling and sticking her tongue out.
We have already Googled what region she came from and are soaking up all that we can...and it's been less than 24 hours since our referral.
Yesterday we sorted through clothes that we have been given, and we are continuing the search for the perfect pink for her room (and we think we've found it--we'll be painting tonight). My mom has the fabric to recover my glider and to make the curtains.
Yesterday it seemed so far away and I was starting to get discouraged. With one moment, all that has melted away and I have a third daughter with a face and a name.
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooo blessed and so is the baby! :)
ReplyDelete