Thursday, July 8, 2010

10:00 pm Thursday / 8:00 am Friday

It is 10:00 on Thursday night here, but in Ethiopia, it is 8:00 am on Friday morning. So here's hoping and praying that the judge assigned to our case, and the cases of 7 other families with Dove, will give us a court date today/tonight. Otherwise, we wait through another long weekend of waiting.

Our contact at Dove has told our Ethiopian lawyer to call her the minute he has any information. We've told her to call us the minute she hears anything. So, because of the time difference, it could mean a middle of the night phone call. The problem is that we had that talk with her on Tuesday, and since then I haven't been able to sleep. Thinking that I can will the phone to ring. But I can't. It's all in God's hands and timing. But, maybe tonight will be the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...