Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Updates while in Ethiopia
Hello! I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself because I will be updating the Weber's blog as they travel to Ethiopia in less than two weeks! My name is Korri Ray and like you, I am so excited to meet Allison Weber and watch their family be blessed with their newest addition. I have followed their adoption journey from the very beginning and look forward to Tony and Sara traveling to Ethiopa because it brings them one step closer to bringing Allison home. So stay tuned for blog updates, as soon as I hear anything from their travels I will be sure to update their blog. And remember, you can view their twitter updates on the sidebar to the right. I'll be back in less than two weeks, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment