We just got another update from Dove that cases that are presented to the Ethiopian government before April 8th will not be required to travel for court, but cases that are presented after that date will need to have both parents present for court.
Our case won't be presented to the court until after we have accepted our referral. We don't expect our referral that soon, so baring a miracle (which I don't rule out), we will be in the group that travels twice.
Hmmm...assuming that is our reality, I have to figure out how that changes things--because that's what I do. Sometimes being a planner is a good thing, and sometimes not so good. But it keeps me busy while we wait....and wait.....and wait.
I am a planner too and it does have its perks and its drawbacks too. But sometimes the best things in life are those things that are unexpected and that go the way we did not plan them to. After all God's plans are always better than ours. God has brought you this far and I have no doubt He will provide for your needs, even if it means two trips. Thanks for keeping us posted, I am thankful for blogging!
ReplyDelete