Our adoption friends have told us, it's when you least expect it. Our referral call came today!
I'll write out the entire story later, since I'm still in the middle of one of the best days of our lives. She is about 8 months old. We have her name and pictures, but we can't post them, so you'll have to come see us.
We don't know exactly what happens next, but we will be traveling to Ethiopia soon to meet her and be there for court. Then we will come home for about two months before we go back to bring her home.
I love you so much Baby Girl!
Yay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSara, this is such wonderful news!!! Way to get me on my knees in thanksgiving and praise! Our God is an awesome God! Just a few days short of your 9-month mark.....Hallelujah!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I can't wait to see pictures!!! What a wonderful mother's day gift.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats Weber Family!! Start packing!!!
ReplyDelete