Friday, August 27, 2010

Christmas in August



We are in the final stretch of our adoption process. Whew! What a year it has been for our family! We have been amazed at how God has provided for us each step of the way, but now it is crunch time. We need $1000 for our guest house stay while in Ethiopia (in addition to what we just payed for our airline tickets and what we will need for the US Embassy).

So, that's why I'd love for you to think about Christmas while it is still August. When you order 4 necklaces, I'll give you a 5th one for free! And, unlike everyone else's sales, you can choose any necklace to be your free one. Just order 4 (or more) through Etsy, and put in the comments what necklace you want to add for free. This offer will end on August 31st.

As always, every necklace comes with an organza bag, ready to be given as a gift. Just stash them away, and start checking off your Christmas lists.

If you have an idea for a pendant that I don't have offered on the site, send me a message and I can custom make one for you (custom glass tile pendants are $30).

I hope you'll take advantage of this deal as we are in our last stretch to raise our money for travel, and I have the time available right now to make the pendants. Life will be forever changed on October 2nd.

http://www.simplesmilesandmore.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...