We passed court this moring, and Allison is officially our daughter! For all of our fear and worry, the actual court proccess was amazingly smooth and easy, and we couldn't be more excited that we are a family of five. Now our paperwork will go to the US Embassy and we wait for our Embassy appointment so we can come back and she will become a US Citizen. So, we are her parents and we are leaving her in the care of Toukoul until we come back. We hope that our next appontment is only 6-8 weeks away, then we bring her home.
We are having an amazing time, and I completely stretched my box as we hiked around and amazing waterfall in the jungle and saw wild baboons. We also are so blessed by the friends we have made here.
This afternoon we will meet with Allison's doctor, and celebrate by going out for a traditional dinner.Tomorrow we will have our last visit with her before we come home. As excited as we are, we still have a ways to go and it will be a long two months until she is home.
Hallelujah!!! God is so amazing! Congratulations Weber family (of 5)!!! Praying now that the next waiting period goes by quickly. So, so happy for you!
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus! I am so thrilled for you all! I look forward to seeing you both upon your return. I love you so much and I am so happy that I have a new granddaughter! Welcome my sweet Alli! ~Love Grama Star
ReplyDeleteMegan says"aunt Lisa did you know I talk to Allison ?" I say no how was that and what did she say..Megan "well she can't really say words yet so she said ooooooooo lllaaaaaaaa cooooooo and that was enough to make me happy" then she said " she can't talk on the phone yet Aunt Lisa she is just a baby but I heard her in my moms lap" and she hugged me and went upstairs. I have to say Megan is one of the cutest kids ever and it was good to see her and Emily.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait until you get to bring her home.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Enjoy your day tomorrow and soak up all the loves you can bring home until you get her permanently in your arms!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply fabulous! Praise God!
ReplyDelete