Tuesday, September 14, 2010

23 Days of Ethiopia: Day 14.5


Ok, I couldn't resist just one more picture from the Blue Nile Gorge. This is the picture that Tony took because I was just too scared smart to not push it to climb out to just one more ledge towering above the drop off. But Tony did, and my heart was pounding almost as much as if I had been the one out there. Almost.

Again, no picture can do it justice, but he is looking STRAIGHT DOWN! That little stream down at the bottom? That's a raging river. Way, way, way, down. Did I mention that we were high up about a waterfall in the middle of nowhere in Ethiopia?

Oh, my stomach still turns at the sight. But, he made it back alive, with pictures and video, and that's what counts. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...