Saturday, September 18, 2010
Loving Ethiopia: Day 18
I was just about to climb into bed when I realized I hadn't blogged a picture today yet. It's been quite an eventful and prayerful last 48 hours.
Tony asked me how long I thought I would be, and I told him I wasn't sure because I never know where a blog is going to go when I start it, and I didn't yet have a picture in mind to blog about. But it took less than a second after my picture folder opened up to know this was the picture for today.
The fence.
That's how I feel. Ethiopia, and Allison, are on the other side of a fence. I can see it, but I can't cross. I know I will find a way, but I don't know when or how. And at times today my focus has been on the fence (as it is in the picture) and the landscape on the other side it a bit blurry.
So I continue to wait and pray until I am on the other side of this fence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


isnt it awesome how God can give you the pictures before you know you need them! the picture was a God encounter, a reminder that you must focus on Him and not the obstacles that seem to be in the way. He will give you a way to get past and through, all the while molding you to be exactly what He wants you to be. thanks for the reminder to me, the reminder not focus on the trial, but on the ultimate payoff with Him. love yall!!
ReplyDelete