I remember riding Space Mountain at Disneyland when I was four (I'm sure I had to stand on my tip toes to reach the height minimum) and then was scared to death of roller coasters until junior high (and that was only because we went with our church group, and I'm sure I only rode to impress some boy).And just like Space Mountain, we are continuing our roller coaster ride, in the dark.
It feels like we are on an upswing. We feel, because of various comments and conversations, that our Embassy date will be moved back to September 30th. The cost of changing our flights might be within what we are able to do (though I hate the feeling that all the changes were "wasted money" as we are changing our flights to what they were on Thursday morning). And, we have had some donations come in to help us cover those costs.
But we are not done yet. And I am afraid to get too excited in case it only sets me up for more disappointment come Monday morning. But today, we will start packing. In faith, we are moving forward as if we leave for Allison in 5 days!
We are seeing God moving and believe it is because of your prayers for our family! Thank you, and keep praying. This isn't over yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment