Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Less: Matthew West


This morning on K-Love I heard about Matthew West recording a new song that was inspired by a family who adopted their daughter. Matthew West's music has a special place in my heart because I adopted his song, The Motions, as kind of a theme song that has been an encouragement to me though the bumps and wait of our adoption (read about it here). We got home and out of the car before the actual song had played, and I got doing other things, but through the day, I kept thinking about this song.

So, now it is evening, and I finally had a chance to find and hear this song. It's beautiful, and just like my post about the new VeggieTales movie, I am so glad that people are becoming aware of the needs of orphans, both domestically and internationally. There are so many children without a family, and there are so many families who could open their hearts and homes to take a child in as their own.

I am counting down the days until there is One Less little girl who has to live without her family, an One Less family who is waiting to bring their little girl home.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...