I love that adoption is becoming more mainstream. (Either that, or we're just more aware of it). I love that adoption was highlighted in our church service this morning. I love that we know so many friends with adopted kids, especially our Ethiopian families. I love reading novels by Karen Kingsbury because she is an adoptive mom, and intertwines adoption into her stories. I love learning the Bible from Lysa TerKeurst and Renee Swope (both adoptive moms).
And, I love that VeggieTales is coming out with a new movie about an adoptive family, and that Steven Curtis Chapman is a part of this project.
First, here's the DVD trailer:
Next, watch this music video from the DVD (but have your tissues close):
And now, watch this clip from Steven Curtis Chapman to hear his heart behind the music, and his heart as an adoptive dad:
No comments:
Post a Comment