Saturday, September 25, 2010

Girlfriends





I am so blessed by my girlfriends. I have been with these girls for years now and they have walked and prayed through this entire journey with me (you might remember that they threw a surprise shower for me a few months ago).

On Thursday it was starting to sink in that Friday (the day we were supposed to leave) was going to be a hard day for me, and I really should have some plans rather than just sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. So I sent out an e-mail to these girls to meet me for coffee at Paradise Bakery. Cindy stepped up and even offered her home so we could hang out longer with her little ones at home. Five of us made it to coffee, then Michelle and I continued on to Chili's to meet Melissa for lunch. Then Michelle and I headed over to the mall to start our Christmas shopping. I even got this adorable shirt for Allison for Thanksgiving.

By the time we finished there, it was time to pick Megan and Emily up from school. And I had survived what could have been a very rough day.

Thank you girlfriends! I love you all so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...