Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Ride Continues

I love roller coasters, but I'm ready to get off this one. I got out of bed early on this Saturday morning because my mind was racing with all the what ifs and what this Monday may hold.

It is looking more and more promising that our Embassy date will be able to be moved back to September 30th. We will know for sure when our lawyer goes to the Embassy on Monday to see if they will accept our paperwork. That is the first miracle that we've been praying for since we first heard about the possibility. Please keep praying for this possibility.

But, then if that happens, we will need to change our flights back, which could be expensive. So please pray with us that finances will not be what keeps us from our daughter. We know that He can work it out, so join us in prayer.

Lastly, this is taking an emotional toll on me. We will go through this weekend not knowing if we will be leaving on September 24th or October 8th. I miss my baby so much that my heart is breaking. Our God is a God of peace, and I need His strength and peace through this process.

1 comment:

  1. I'm an emotional wreck! This is awful Sara. :( I had the most vivid dream of my boy last night too. I'm also sad at the possibility that our travel group could possibly get broken up. A lot of praying happening this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...